What You Should Do

If someone has done or said something which makes you uncomfortable, you should tell your parents. If you feel like you can’t tell your parents then speak to an adult you trust like your teacher.

If you feel like you can’t speak to someone around you then contact one of the many organizations who are always ready to help.

Get In Touch

You can also contact one of the S.Q.U.A.D members who are always available to help and support anyone who needs it.

Contact Us